Wednesday 3 April 2013

Silent Night Dream Bedroom #Springmakeover

This is a  pinterest board I made  which shows some ideas for my dream bedroom. I have used white for the bedroom furniture to keep the room feeling spacious and I like mixing old style with new.


http://pinterest.com/chrismse1/silent-night-dream-bedroom/


I like lilac colours and purple so I have used some coloured cushions and a rug to keep my room cosy.  The huge white mirror  will reflect light and looks amazing along one wall. Lilac bedding is my favourite so I would have lots this and some fabulous throws. The striking picture on the wall is a nod to my love of theatre and complements the colours of the bedding and rug.

For my bed I have chosen the 6ft Amsterdam Divan with deep firm mattress
further details here:

http://shop.silentnight.co.uk/divan-beds/amsterdam-divan-bed-6.html

I liked the simple divan style and the comfortable deep mattress has a memory foam topping for extra comfy sleep.


Amsterdam Divan Bed (6') - Beds

or this fabulous bed that the winner will receive would be wonderful in my bedroom.




‘This blog post is part of the Silentnight Spring Bedroom Makeover Challenge



My current bedroom is dark and has bedroom furniture that I bought over thirty years ago so its desperate for an update.  I think like most mums our space is always last in the queue after new football boots and school uniforms.
I am sure Allyson Houghton the ideas and design consultant at Silentnight would have lots of stunning ideas for my room.



Part of my bedroom



This photo shows part of my current bedroom which is in desperate need of an update.





My other blog http://alondontourist.com
twitter  @chrismse1

No comments:

Post a Comment